Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Genio Tronics - About

Genio Tronic 


Hi I'm Migara Sandun from Sri Lanka.So I'm here to help you.I don't know everything about electronic.However I will share my knowledge with you and I can provide my support for your jobs 

What you can get from Genio Tronics ?

  • Arduino introductions,Tutorials,Explains,Ideas
  • PC Tutorials,Tricks
  • Phone Tutorials,Tricks 
  • (Ask me)


Yeah I'm little guy.I'm 16 years old !!! But age is not a problem to be a Genius.I also face to failures and problems when I'm learning about this Subject.Yeah In this life we have to face them.Keep trying ... One day you will be success,you will reach to your goal.Good Luck !!!

Stay Tuned with my You Tube and Join with me in Facebook

My You Tube :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC65bplOISmTvdCV4eriCvzg
My Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011338510452

I need your help too ..... If you can support me to learn about electronic or If you and donate or sponsor me ...I much appreciate you all and your name will be display in my videos !!!  If you have any ideas or any comment about this job please leave them below.Thank you for Reading !!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Support Me !!

Support Me !!
Support me by a Donate